Monday 28 February 2011

Latest Films

I've been busy lately but below are the most recent films i've watched since Paranormal Activity 2 and the scores i've given them!

I'd have liked to have written a review for all of them but uni work gets in the way! None of them were stand-out exceptional films, American Psycho is a favourite of mine, but a few hinderences keep it from recieving a higher rating IMO.

I Spit On Your Grave (2010) 09-Feb 6
Friends With Money 12-Feb 5
American Psycho (2) 14-Feb 8
The Switch 17-Feb 6
Case 39 (2) 18-Feb 7
Fracture (2) 20-Feb 6
Paul 24-Feb 7
Due Date (2) 27-Feb 7
In Good Company 27-Feb 7

The 2 in brackets means it's the second time i've seen the film. I'm curious to look back and see if I rate films higher or lower upon multiple viewings.

I hadn't started recording my ratings when I first saw American Psycho or Fracture, altlhough I think I probably would've given them a 9 and 8 respectively.

I gave Case 39 a 8 the first time I saw it, and Due Date an 8 as well. So it appears I don't like films as much if it is a repeat watch :P .

No comments:

Post a Comment